332510 HARDWARE MANUFACTURING
336413 AIRCRAFT PARTS AND AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING
SAM Registration: Active
Business size: Small Business Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
James Steponavich, Owner
Richard Manufacturing Co., Inc. 250 Rock Lane, Milford CT 06460
Phone: (203) 874-3617
Fax: (203) 877-6022
Founded by Neil and Rita Richard in 1965, Richard Manufacturing has grown from a garage job shop to become one of the top 100 suppliers to Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
In the 1970s, the aviation industry became the company’s main focus. Richard Manufacturing Company is an AS9100 registered company servicing Sikorsky Aircraft, GKN Westland, Vought Aircraft, US military and over fifty other customers. Our company's quality-focused skill set is an asset to all of our customers, ensuring they receive the highest level of compliance and satisfaction, from prototype to production.
- Computer-aided Design and Computer-assisted Machining (CAD/ CAM)
- Prototyping; 3D modeling and 3D Printing
- Hydraulic Testing
- Part Marking; Impression stamping, Engraving, UID, Vibro-etch
- Grinding and Honing
- Full Scale Production runs
- AS9100/ISO9001 certified
- ITAR Licensed Arms Manufacturer & Exporter
- Top 100 Supplier to Sikorsky Aircraft Corp.
- Flight Safety Approved Source
- Over 50 years of Industry Experience
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. As a top supplier, we’ve worked with Sikorsky since our start in 1965. Total sales for 2015 were $4,089,520. Company contact: Mary Liscinsky, Buyer T: (203) 944-5063
- ALP Aviation Total sales for 2015 were $187,567. Company contact: Ozlem Cayir, Buyer T: 90-222-236-1300
- Aeronautical Systems Inc. Total sales for 2015 were $173,574. Company contact: Phil Rodriguez, Buyer T: (703) 996-8090